Welcome to season 2 of the Insider Insights podcast. On this episode, you’ll meet Estela Alcaide, social media supervisor from Mango.
Her motto is: Social media is social. Individuals are connecting, and which means manufacturers want to interact too!
As Social Media Supervisor, she thinks that Social advertising and marketing engages customers, helps them get focused on merchandise, drives high quality leads, and boosts on-line repute.
Social media is just not solely about posting on Instagram however about folks, conversations, and growing leads (and gross sales) from these relationships.
Extremely motivated and inventive, Estela is basically keen about turning followers into clients and clients into advocates.
Let’s meet Estela.
Hearken to this podcast on:
On this episode you may be taught:
- How pandemic modified the social media technique for Mango
- Profitable campaigns
- How to decide on the precise influencers
What to pay attention for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [1:45] How did you begin your profession
- [5:57] Advertising and marketing challenges
- [9:50] Describe Mango’s social media technique
- [12:27] How pandemic modified the social media technique for Mango
- [17:15] Expertise to develop as a social media supervisor
- [23:34] Profitable campaings on social media for Mango
- [25:40] How to decide on the rights influencers
- [28:40] When you might educate me 3 issues about social media administration, what would you educate me?
Hyperlinks to references: