On this episode, you’ll meet Abigail Rogers, the social media supervisor from Puma.
Abigail Rogers is a Senior Social Media Supervisor for PUMA, managing their soccer world digital campaigns, content material, and technique.
She has expertise working throughout a number of nations and cultures with manufacturers similar to PUMA in Germany & Nike in Amsterdam, and the digital powerhouse company LOOP in Austria.
When not working, she loves to observe and play sports activities and journey to discover new nations.
Uncover her journey, classes realized, social media campaigns, abilities you want for this profession, and extra in at this time’s episode.
Let’s meet Abigail!
Hearken to this podcast on:
On this episode you may be taught:
- How the pandemic modified the social media technique for Puma?
- Methods to develop and broaden a neighborhood?
- Crucial campaigns on social media for Puma
What to pay attention for:
- [0:00] Introduction
- [1:47] How did you begin your profession
- [7:09] Day-to-day schedule
- [12:40] How pandemic modified the social media technique for Puma
- [15:40] The perfect sort of content material that works for Puma
- [19:05] Advertising and marketing challenges for Puma
- [23:34] Predominant abilities for a social media supervisor
- [24:00] Errors social media managers ought to keep away from
- [26:35] Profitable campaings on social media for Puma
- [32:22] For those who may train me 3 issues about social media administration, what would you train me?
Hyperlinks to references: