Digital Campaign Work
At Red Mention, our digital experts can help you develop a digital marketing campaign strategy that targets your short term needs precisely and effectively.
Running digital campaigns vs retainer work with Red Mention
Digital marketing success is not something that’s achieved overnight. And once it’s achieved, why stop there? There are always more opportunities to leverage digital marketing to push your business to the next level.
That’s why we typically work with businesses on a retainer agreement. It allows you to focus on your own work, safe in the knowledge that your digital marketing is being looked after by the experts at Red Mention.
Digital marketing campaigns
While ongoing digital marketing support offers longevity and growth, we understand that there are also reasons to engage in short term digital marketing campaigns.
Often businesses require an ad hoc digital marketing campaign service to help with things like:
- Launching a new product or service
- Solving a problem with your existing in-house digital marketing campaign
- Finding new opportunities in a competitive sector
- Online & offline event promotion
- Recruitment drives
- Market research support
- Seasonal pushes (Christmas, Black Friday etc)
- Store openings
- Entering a niche sector (see below)
- Launching a new website [LINK]
In these cases, our expert team can help you come up with a digital marketing campaign strategy that targets your short term needs precisely and effectively.
Digital campaigns come in all shapes and sizes, and we’ll always offer a bespoke digital strategy depending on your individual needs.
As part of our digital marketing campaign service, we:
- Research the market and create a campaign strategy
- Plan and optimise your website content for your campaign (this might sit on your existing website or as a subdomain, or the campaign might have its own microsite)
- Ensure your website has good UX (user experience) in a way that enhances your campaign’s objectives and works for Google and users
- Create a promotion strategy via relevant biddable media channels
- Create content strategies to support your digital marketing campaign’s needs
Targeting Niche Sectors with digital marketing campaigns
A common area of digital campaign work for us is niche sector targeting. If your business has identified a specific sector or target audience that you want to reach, we can help.
For B2B clients who need to reach very niche audiences, this can be particularly useful. A well planned digital marketing campaign can give you a great grounding and understanding of how you can target a more elusive audience online.
When carrying out digital campaign work for niche businesses, we:
- Research your sector – We look at what your users are doing and searching for online, including the type of questions they’re asking and the information they want
- Form recommendations of how to address your audience’s needs online – we’ll decide if you need new landing pages, a subdomain or a completely new site
- Create a promotion strategy to ensure your message reaches your target audience – We’ll plan an integrated campaign that involves search campaigns, (organic and biddable), display, video, programmatic, remarketing, social media and content marketing.
Red Mention, your digital campaign agency
Whatever your digital campaign needs, we can help you. We’re experts in delivering digital marketing strategies that work for a huge range of businesses – we’ve been doing it for more than 10 years.
Our expert team goes above and beyond to truly understand your business and your individual needs. We’ll then come up with a successful digital marketing campaign that generates measurable, tangible results.
We serve the best work
Established UI designers will have knowledge of graphic design, strong typography, color theory, photo direction, vector manipulation, (possibly) motion graphics, and at a senior level