Online Reputation Management
The way your customers view and experience your online brand is crucial to the success of your digital marketing campaigns. That’s why it’s important to do everything possible to come across as reliable, safe and trustworthy.
Online reviews and testimonials play a huge role in how your audience interprets and interacts with your brand. They are as effective as personal recommendations, so your customers are more likely to convert if others around them – even total strangers – agree that it’s a good idea.
In fact, 31% of users look at reviews before investing in a product or service. Having bad reviews, or a lack of positive ones, can have a really negative impact on your brand. So, if your competitors have more positive reviews than you, it’s likely your customers will choose to buy with them instead of you.
The benefits of online reviews
Good online reviews do more than just enhance your online reputation.
For example, good reviews can:
- Improve your website’s CTR (click-through rate) from the SERPs (search engine result page)
- Improve your CTR on Google Ads
- Provide sharable “good news” content you can distribute across social media and in content
- Help you make changes to your business based on direct customer feedback
- Increase conversion rate on your landing pages and website in general (By placing reviews on your homepage and conversion pages, you can compel your customers to buy at a crucial point in the conversion funnel.)
- Help you write your website or ad copy
- Make your site appear more trustworthy
Online reputation management services
At Red Mention, we help make sure you brand is seen in the best possible light online.
Our reputation management service is split into 3 areas:
- Review generation & management
- Brand mentions consistency
- Community management
Review generation & management
We manage reviews across a number of external review sites such as Google Business and Facebook. We offer this service as a standalone service, but can also integrate it with your wider digital marketing strategy to get you the best results possible from your reviews.
As part of our online review management service, we do the following:
- Set you up with a review platform
- Create a bespoke strategy to get you more reviews across various review platforms
- Manage your reviews on Google Business
- Manage your reviews on external review platforms
- Manage your reviews on Facebook
- Manage and respond to bad reviews so they don’t affect your brand
- Work with your developers to make sure your reviews are visible on your website
- Integrate your review into the search engine results pages. Including on biddable media activity, as well as on organic search listings through rich snippets/schema.
Brand mentions consistency
We also offer a brand mentions service, whereby we audit all the places your brand is mentioned online. We check for accuracy of information – such as the correct address, phone number, and business information. Ideal if you’ve relocated or rebranded.
Closely linked with our social media service our community management services help to ensure that your online audience base is well looked after. We listen for activity and respond appropriately.
We serve the best work
Established UI designers will have knowledge of graphic design, strong typography, color theory, photo direction, vector manipulation, (possibly) motion graphics, and at a senior level